September 21, 2011

Jordana Evans

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket source: self made Submarine screencaps

I've heard from several people that she looks like me, besides from the dark hair, fringe and perhaps slightly asian eyes I don't really see it.

I'm going to Phuket tonight for a four day trip of nothing but lazying around on the beach, having salt water hair, reading, massages, running, eating yummy Thai food, listening to jazz, market shopping, photography and all in all just a break from university and to spend time with my mother. I'm in the process of packing and I have, like usual, way too much stuff. It's just, I need gym clothes, beach clothes, nice going out daytime clothes, nice going out nighttime clothes, trashy going out nighttime clothes, pyjama's, bathers, leisure books, studying books, toiletries, shoes, film single lens reflex, digital single lens reflex, laptop. Arghh, I work in a luggage shop and this is my fifth holiday this year, I really should know how to pack by now but I still find that there's way too many possible situations and way too much to pack.

No comments :

Post a Comment