September 22, 2011

Isabelle Faith

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket source: isabelle-faith on deviantART

I spent the six hour plane ride (why does Perth have to be so far away from everything!?) catching up on Australia's Next Top Model. I've been a pretty avid follower of the series since the beginnings (has seven seasons really passed?) and always had my favourites (some more memorable ones being Chloe, Simone, Alice B, Caris, Alama, Cassie and Kelsey). This season my favourite is, quite surprisingly, by far Izzy. She's a crazy little goth girl, a persona that I've always wanted to pursue but never had the guts, and she is so lovely and down to earth. She has really striking features and can do high fashion along with kitsch quite well too. Other favourites from this season so far include Jess, Montana and Elizabeth

Now I think my yummy lunch has settled I'm going to go for an epic run along the beach following by a dip in the pool and then maybe a massage or something. Who knows!

No comments :

Post a Comment