September 18, 2011

Acne

DSC_0061DSC_0059 2
And, finally. On the Saturday Viv and I popped into Wasteland to check out their winter sale stock. I stumbled across an Acne jacket that was half price, loved it but had to pop back into work because I was taking way too long on my break. However, I was thinking about it alllll weekend, so I popped back in after swing dancing, tried it on and pretty much couldn't resist despite having a million jackets. It is amazingly comfy, warm and convenient and even has an insert puffer jacket for the cold cold months in Europe! Photo du 74125990-09- à 20.35Photo du 74103980-09- à 20.35Photo du 74094071-09- à 20.34

I've become super skater boyish recently, and now with the addition of this jacket I really really want a proper longboard. I went to see some friends this evening in Subiaco and pretty much went ultra tom-boy on them, I don't think anyone has ever seen me in a beanie and/or jeans with converse haha.