July 19, 2010

Let's get this blog rolling again...

I'm sitting in my Parisian apartment resting my feet after a long day of walking, listening to Glee, drinking a beer and wondering about life and everything in it. Right now, I feel flooded with a mix of emotions- firstly it's the desire to return to the comfort confines of Perth life, however I swiftly then change to wanting to stay right in this Parisian apartment forever, the third emotion is to return back to the place where I spent the last 5 months, a city in the south-west of France called Bordeaux. I'm also missing three sets of people, the people back home some of which I have known my entire life, the friends I made back in Bordeaux that I never knew I would or could become so close to in such a small amount of time, and thirdly the people on the Eurotour that I have just completed. It's a funny feeling.

I think it's time to start uploading some photographs and get this blog rolling again. I'll start with all my digital because I haven't developed any of my film. Be warned; there will be a lot of monuments photos. It was such a busy 3 weeks that some cities I took hardly any photos and some I took an overload. I don't even think I have photos from every city. It gets to the stage where you just want to travel, and not worry about taking photographs and whatnot. Anyways, here it goes...

No comments :

Post a Comment