February 26, 2010

Paris: 02.21 Academie Nationale de Musique

DSC_0745DSC_0145
DSC_0162
DSC_0182
DSC_0219
DSC_0221
DSC_0224
DSC_0232
DSC_0238
DSC_0290
(source; me)

This was the first official full day. We woke up super early and drove into the city of Paris. First stop, the Academie Nationale de Musique. It houses some of the world's best opera performances and was absolutely incredible. I could just imagine walking around in a Christian Dior couture gown and soaking up the Opera. Ah, so French. I couldn't understand much of the tour, as I opted for the French tour and not the English one. I figured if i'm going to be in France, I might aswell do everything in French, even if it means only being able to understand a few words in a sentence. But, just to be inside this palace (it's not an actual palace, but it felt like one) alone was enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment