February 26, 2010

Paris: 02.20

My host family and I parted from Bordeaux last Saturday 20th of Fevrier and drove the 6 hours to Paris. The French countryside was so gorgeous, we drove past a few castles and various other things but I couldn't take pictures as we only stopped at the petrol stations. We arrived at about 5pm that day and walked the streets of Paris as the sun was setting. I can't wait to post those photos, Paris really is beautiful at night. But I think i'm going to post everything else first. Here's a little summary of the places I visted in Paris for Liana and Genevie! (and anyone else who is interested...)

- Academie National de Musique
- Walked the Champs-Élysées
- Arc de Triumph
- Eiffel Tower (outside)
- Lourve
- Notre Dame
- Musée des Arts & Métiers

Places I missed, for next time...
- Monemarte
- Des Invalides
- Musée d'Orsay
- Cinémateque Français
- Café de Flore
- Centre Georges Pompidou

2 comments :

  1. Many of the chefs-d'oeuvre of Musee d'Orsay are on tour right now, so I suppose next time is probably the better time if you wanted to see the some of the great masterpieces!
    L'Academie National de Musique looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh le musée d'arts et métiers!! i didn't have time to visit that alors tu avais de la chance! i want to see pictures very very very soon!! looks like you had such a great time there i miss paris so much!

    its boiling hot here in perth and everyone is wearing the supré summer range to uni (quel horreur!). the proper fashion sense in paris me manque!

    ReplyDelete