January 21, 2016

back to the drawing board

P1170072 P1170074 Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin

So, it turns out good news doesn't really stick for long in Berlin. Yesterday, I received a message cancelling the agreement I had to move into a flat in Feb. It has sent me back into a pretty big spin again, seeing several houses a day with the slim chance that I'll be offered something by next week. I've had to miss class to write emails, and arrange viewings which has not left a good feeling in my stomach, and my German is getting behind. I've met some really great Germans through the house hunting process, but it would be great just to have my own room so I could buy a plant and decorate to make it feel more at home while I'm here... so any prayers or good vibes are well appreciated right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment