July 26, 2012

Winter Break

DSC_0005 I've had a really nice winter break, but I'm ready to get back into the swing of things again. This semester I'll be studying two French units- one grammar unit and the other a French literature unit, plus Politics of the USA and Communication and Mass Media units. I have pretty leather moleskin notebooks and plenty of reading to get started on! I've done some cool things these holidays such as check out the Picasso and Warhol exhibition at the WA Art Gallery, spent a day browsing around the streets of Freo and South Fremantle, several visits to the Swan Valley chocolate factory, amongst other cool holiday type adventures. Just finished watching Game of Thrones- amazing. Also finished the entire season 1 of Girls in a day- amazing aswell. HBO is really on the money recently.
Photo on 2012-07-26 at 18.16Photo on 2012-07-26 at 18.16 #2
Other than that, I've shopped quite a bit in the holiday sales picking up this lace skater dress (above) from ASOS and this floral blue dress from Billie & Rose.
Photo on 2012-07-26 at 18.04Photo on 2012-07-26 at 18.04 #2

No comments :

Post a Comment