January 26, 2010

01.26 Second Day of School (...and missing Aus day!)

DSC_0033
(lacoste jacket, scanlan & theodore scarf)

happy australia day aussies!

second day of school in france, c'est bon! i managed to sneak my coat upstairs, i'll have to try for the shoes next time. my outfits aren't very cool i must say, probably because i dont want to look too out of place here. i didn't take my doc martens at the very last minute, and i wish i did... i also need photoshop back, i hate the yellow-ness in the shots. i guess i'll just have to learn how to use my camera properly... lol

DSC_0020
DSC_0022

this is the inside of my house, j'aime ça! we eat bread with every meal, we just break it of and put it on the table, it's so cool! i will have to take images of the outside, its so cute! Mon français is improving by the second, but i still suck majorly! i've made heaps of friends though, they are all so nice! its bittersweet though, everything i seem to do reminds me of the twins (my best friends!) :( au revoir for now! i will try take images of my school tomorrow :)

No comments :

Post a Comment