August 29, 2009

08.29

vivienne came with awesome clothes. i was wearing my pj's so no outfit post for me haha :P but heres viv :)





our dinner was the contents of my empty pantry chucked into a pan. it was actually really delicious thanks to vivs awesome improvisation skills. i screwed up the packaged mashed potatoes but hey the spaghetti was filling enough :)



simon popped in to say hey :) cause his a cool kid. however he got freaked that viv and i can speak our own language.



Ella popped in to pick up her dvd, and as per usual had awesome tights :)



(all taken with nikon d90)

and that was my saturday night :)

4 comments :

  1. I really love the tan boots in the bottom photo!
    Have wanted some all winter but I've been hanging around for the perfect pair!
    xx

    http://c-style-trial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you arew SO adorable!I love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i would love to take the credit and say that that is me, but its my best friend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think my best friend is way way more adorable xD i don't think people will get this but you bahha lol

    ReplyDelete