December 17, 2014

Chapters

C828242-R2-27-1C828242-R2-26-2 Kyoto

It's hard to close some chapters of your life - often when I try to, I think of all the energy invested into attempting to make something work when it just won't. But six months later, I finally feel like I can put it all behind me. To give up on something that you have built over four years only to become aware that it will never work is the hardest thing I've had to do, but I'm ready to move on. I refuse to ever be treated that way ever again. The first day of the new year begins with an epic road trip to as far as the eye can see with great friends, enjoying the beautiful Australian landscape He has given us to enjoy and I am never looking back.

1 comment :

  1. I am sorry to hear of your heartache Jade. This is a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete