October 10, 2014

The Week

C001018-R1-24-23C001018-R1-25-24 Moto Coffee, Osaka, July 2014

This week was a busy one, but filled with lovely moments with great friends. On Monday I saw Richard Linklater's latest film Boyhood (a measured and great tale of growing up) with Hamish and Matthew. Tuesday I celebrated my best friends birthday with having dinner at a Lebanese restaurant The Prophet in East Victoria Park (I'm attempting to navigate the many eateries of the busy Albany Hwy, getting there slowly). Thursday was a day filled with study alongside Matthew, Scott and Matheo, with an evening at the UWA Spring Feast - a multicultural event with food stalls and performaces. I'm trying not to get too down about constant library time, especially when the weather is warming up, but planning my little trip to Melbourne after exams is a good goal to focus on. Plus, little joys during the week like these make it not too bad.

No comments :

Post a Comment