October 06, 2011

Fruit Markets

C008523-R1-01-2C008523-R1-02-3 Here's some snaps from the fruit markets in Phuket. After developing a few roles of my Nikon f60 (35mm) I've fallen in love with how it saturates the colours oh-so-much better than anything a digital camera could do. On the downside, I really need to buy a proper lens for this camera (i'm still using my 18-55mm lens intended for my Nikon D90) as this lens has a really ugly vignetting on 70% of the snaps. Besides that, I'm starting to love film much more than digital, however I find it works better for travel photography and whatnot as I prefer working with digital for social events. In other news, I've laid of posting for a tad as University has been ridiculous over the past week back and my life is becoming as dramatic as an episode of Gossip Girl. Rest assured, all is well.

No comments :

Post a Comment