September 28, 2010

15 Minutes

IMG_3690IMG_3702IMG_3704IMG_3714IMG_3730IMG_3719IMG_3738IMG_3739IMG_3740IMG_3741IMG_3743IMG_3742

Okay, so I'm a week late on uploading these snaps, I'm becoming progressively more lazy as the days wear on. I took these photos from a Perth Fashion Festival event called 15 Minutes. Apologies for the quality, I rushed to the event after work and had to borrow my friends Canon that I had no idea how to use. Its been some time, so I've kinda forgotten the concept of the show- actually did it even have a concept? Who knows. I was going to write a little bit a review about the show, but the review here pretty much sums it up and i've become lazy. Lets just say, everyone tries so hard to be effortlessly cool at these things.

The only collection that I did take snaps of, and have posted up here is the collection by Roxanna Zamani. Her collection reminded me of Viktor & Rolf's colorful cut-out collection from a few seasons ago and was absolutely gorgeous. My friend Rowan and I were fortunate enough to speak to the desginer after the show. She mentioned that she won a competition in which her award was to present her collection at the show. She was an absolute pleasure to speak with and I hope that we'll be seeing her work on more credible catwalks in the future!

No comments :

Post a Comment