October 30, 2009

evaaa

DSC_3656DSC_3683 2DSC_3721DSC_3711
(source: me)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!

Snaps from my gorgeous older sister's 21st birthday :) Eva, you are possibly the best older sister anyone could ever ask for. You're the only one to ever manage to calm me down before a politics essay and I could never have got through history class without your notes! My love of the 4 f's have all been inherited from you, that being: film, fashion, photography and french (well, photography isn't f.. but it sounds like one). You're my lifes inspiration, the one who forces me to think about the world instead of blindly accepting it. So hope you had a fantastic day, i love you :)

1 comment :

  1. i really realy reallllly want that cake :)

    ok ok now jade could you do me a favour and murder viv for me?
    it's cause she hasn't uploaded the josh thomas photos.
    thankyou much appreciated.
    clair

    ReplyDelete