December 11, 2012

DSC_0512DSC_0481DSC_0497
These are some snaps from a photography night a while back.

In other news....

1. I bought a Practika film camera a couple of weeks ago and have yet to use it! Practikas are camera's that were made during the 70s in East Germany and I decided to buy one after browsing through the lovely flickr group dedicated to Practikas. I decided on the MTL3 as it was the easiest to find. I'm a little scared because my Nikon f60 film SLR was made in 2004 and therefore everything is kinda done automatically for me (focusing, auto settings, exposure, even winding the film!) Although I guess that takes half the fun out of having a film camera! New things to learn, and experiment with this summer I guess.
2. It's holidays! That means a whole summer of; skating, beaching, swimming, lazying, television watching, drinking, cooking, baking, reading, running. Photos to come!
3. I've been buying some really cool things recently, including one of Longchamps new Cuir bags, a pair of snug tight Levi's black skinny high waist-ed jeans, heaps of Gorman prints and some more Swedish has-beens. Classic staples that will get me through the lovely summer heat

More images to come from events of past...

No comments :

Post a Comment